Thursday, November 26, 2009

Filling the store with holiday fun

More holiday fun to take to my booth at the Mercantile Mall (On Main Street in Milford, Oh).


Little cones to hang on chairs, off lamps, door knobs...










Blocks with vintage prints.





I painted this Joyeux Noel/ Merry Christmas sign on a broken Piano top. The wood is so fantastic, I have had it for a while debating what to do with it. It still has the decorative hinges where you lift the piano lid to see the strings. It has such a nice cherry color I thought it would work out great for Christmas.




More to come after the Holiday. Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. I love the cones. I am working on some myself. They are so fun to make. Thanks for sharing. You always inspire me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for visiting!