Tuesday, July 13, 2010

More Painted Furniture


The hardest thing for me to do is to remember to take pictures.


I forget to take before pictures and after pictures.


I just sold a dresser last week and never took a final picture of it! I am hoping to recreate it - just so I can have a picture!!


Hand painted and hand sculpted, "Bloom and Grow" Twin Bed set of 2

Blogging helps so much in keeping track of what I've painted. It keeps me on my toes with taking pictures. Now that I'm back to posting, I will have many pictures to share.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow. I'm not worthy. These pieces are beyond fabulous. I also work with painted furniture = colorfully crazy painted furniture.. It seems like all I see out here in blog land is white or maybe the occasional aqua. I was thinking maybe I need to dial it back but then I see your pieces and I am in love with all the color and pattern. I know it isn't for everybody but it just brings a smile to my face.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pamela, Thanks for your kind words. It's nice to hear from a fellow painter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really fabulous pieces of color. Thanks for sharing this.

    Laura@ white painted furniture

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for visiting!