Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Eye Candy at The Weed Lady

Visiting Michigan last week, I made sure to stop at all my favorite shops. One of the very best is
The Weed Lady in Grand Blanc:




She mixes plants, gifts and vintage items to your eyes delight. The store is so deliciously merchandised you will not want to leave! I found out this visit that the unique plaster walled and stacked stone cottage is a reproduction.




The original burned down to the ground years ago. I could NOT believe it. Every detail is authentic and rustic and aged to perfection. The stores clerk was telling me that many people come to the shop just to have their photos taken for weddings, anniversaries, class pics... I can see why, it's a magical place...











Oops, there I am.
















Looks like I was just a tad bit early for the Christmas decor! Darn!!! I'll have to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for visiting!