Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sharing My Holiday Weekend Shopping

I hope your Labor Day weekend was filled with end-of-summer fun! I spent the weekend enjoying my son's birthday, shopping at yard sales and antique-ing, kayaking and boating "up north" (in Michigan), riding bikes with my family and taking in all the great sales the stores had to offer. It couldn't have been a better end to summer! Bring on the crisp fall days. I'm ready.

These are some of my weekend vintage finds:


Awesome vintage letter taps for tin.




This incredible table!!! I don't know if I can part with this.




Flour sifter with sunny bands of yellow and "Guaranteed Satisfaction", what could be better?




Another one I don't know if I'll be able to part with, this beautiful little fox oil painting. Signed by the artist. The frame may need to be painted (I'm not loving that), but I am in love with this miniature.



These vintage ornaments look like a box of candies. Stacked up tall in apothecary jars, they will be beautiful holiday accents.





Oops, I almost forgot this guy. I really enjoy tins especially w,hen they're red!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for visiting!